Katja Rowell, MD
The Feeding Doctor
Phone: (888) 848-6802
To send a message, please fill out the form below, then click Submit.
What Parents are Saying…
She’s a different child, and I’m a different mother.
I get to be a mom, not a food cop!
Working with Katja has made our days so much easier!
I can look forward to dinner again!
Another huge food breakthrough!
Recent Blog Posts
"childhood obesity" "obesity" active bodies adoption adult eating allergies autism spectrum body-image books call to action childhood nutrition eating disorders eating out ellyn satter family meals feeding disorder feeding tips food obsession fostering gear infants and young toddlers interesting people in the news kids in the kitchen moms share money-saver musings nutrition education picky eating poverty product mention random hints reader questions recipes selective eating sensory snacks space-saver sweets the science time-saver toddlers and preschoolers vegetarian video weight bias
Top Blog Discussions
- what 10 things should every high-schooler know how to cook? (61)
- “Just don’t bring it into the house!” Stupid things experts say #5 (57)
- Baby Led Weaning (or starting solids) book review and nutritionist weighs in (with her 7 month old daughter!) (54)
- diet soda a “preferred” drink for your toddler… (53)
- my article on banishing “should” from eating, and my own “should” battles (52)
- Marie Claire promotes disordered eating (51)